ZEB-KM2100 is a modular designed multimedia USB keyboard with 114 keys which includes 12 multimedia shortcut keys. The keys are UV coated and this keyboard is easy to install with plug and play device.
Total no. of keys 114nos.
Multimedia keys 12nos.
Cable length 1.2 meter
Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
Product dimension (W x D x H) 408 x 129 x 21 mm
Box dimension (W x H x D) 423 x 27 x 146 mm
Net. weight 352g
Instructions for installing the keyboard layout with Rupee font
- Download the Rupee keyboard application from the link
https://zebronics.com/driverszebronics7991/keyboard/ZEB-KM2100/Rupee_Keyboard.zip & extract the files
- From the extracted folder, double click Rupee Installer.exe file and follow the instructions, now 4 new
fonts will install to your computer with support for new rupee symbol in Unicode recommended code position
- Double click Keyboard Install.exe file – a new keyboard layout is installed in your computer
- To enable the keyboard layout selector, right click on the task bar and select language bar from the toolbar menu
- Now you can left click on the small keyboard icon and enable the Rupee Foradian Keyboard Layout
- Double check for the keyboard layout is active
- Now you can use the grave accent key (left top key above the tab key) on the keyboard to type the rupee symbol
by selecting the Rupee Foradian Standard for various applications like word processors