- Our policy lasts 15 days. If 15 days have gone by since your order has been delivered, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your order must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in its original packaging.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Customers are responsible for paying any customs and/or GST fees, postal companies will likely return the package back to you if these are not paid within 15 days.
- If you are shipping an item over ₹1000/-, a tracked shipping service is required, this will help limit any issues in us receiving the return.
Please email email@example.com or use our contact page to initiate a refund.